Careerworld is a privately held, Swiss based Holding active within the recruitment, healthcare and education industries. Our main target is to build up businesses which industrialise labour intensive people services. As an entrepreneurial group we aim at constant development and growth of our companies. Our culture is based on ambition, responsibility, team spirit, fairness and enjoyment. We thrive on creating an environment in which people can flourish and tap their full potential.
You will be working in Bern on Tuesdays and Thursdays. On the other days you may work from home or in one of our 13 offices within Switzerland.
Develop and support the implementation of the five-year internal and external growth strategy of the newly built Careerworld Holding:
- Drive growth initiatives within existing businesses:
- Collaborate with Co-Heads of Careerworld Holding to support and constructively challenge existing businesses
- Conduct insightful financial and operational assessment of existing businesses in order to identify best practices and areas to improve
- Identify external growth opportunities within selected industries:
- Develop an understanding of three selected industries and explore business opportunities for Careerworld Holding
- Support the development of new ventures within the group
- Support existing businesses in optimising current activities:
- Ensure best practice sharing on holding level through internal benchmarking, market research and attending relevant events
- Contribute to operational and financial reporting on holding level
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with ability to work within diverse teams
- Entrepreneurial mindset with positive, proactive and hands-on attitude
- Readiness to adapt to existing company culture and values
- Interest in services within recruitment, healthcare and education
- Experience with managing strategic projects from development to implementation Fluent in German and/or French with excellent command of English. Working experience within Switzerland
- Ideally 4+ years of experience in strategy consulting, business development, project management in relevant industries
- You will be working in Bern on Tuesdays and Thursdays. On the other days you may work from home or in one of our 13 offices within Switzerland.
What we offer:
- Flexible and lean work culture with a lot of space for own initiatives
- Chance to shape and create the role based on abilities and company development
- Possibility to launch new venture with option to hold shares or to take over leadership position in existing businesses within 18-24 months